Always Featuring the Latest in Couture Bridal Fashion Shows, Live Performances, Ultimate Cake Taste Test Challenge, Bridal Gown Designer Appearances, Dessert Lounge, Wedding Décor and Designer Row with Top Designers
(San Diego) – Bringing together the “best of the best” in the wedding industry including stylists, caterers, venues, planners, florists, top photographers, DJ’s, caterers, and wedding cake makers, the next Wedding Party marks the historic 50th EXPO set for Sunday, April 28 at Coasterra, 880 Harbor Island Drove in San Diego. The EXPO is the ideal event for engaged couples, brides, grooms and their bridal party to get in-touch with the latest wedding styles and ideas by mingling with the area’s wedding experts during the show hours of 1pm to 5pm.
This Show will be featured in three beautiful areas at Coasterra that will include:
- You’ll love the Williams Sonoma Registry Spot with the latest in registry and gift ideas.
- Exclusive fashion show by Designer Jana Ann on the 2nd floor 3:30 pm.
- Enjoy delicious tastings of appetizers, entrées and desserts at the various vendor booths.
- Swift and Stiff Beverage Catering will sponsor a cocktail lounge area with delicious drinks to taste.
- Enjoy a delicious catered tastings by Vintana Wine & Dine
- Get your beauty on in the Beauty Lounge with hair, makeup and healthcare pros taking good care of you right at the show.
- Meet over 75 local wedding experts from planners to photographers and DJ’s and videographers and florists and stylists and rental companies and photo booths and more!
- VIP options for couples who want the royal treatment with champagne greeting, front row seating on the fashion show runway and a swag bag of VIP goodies.
As San Diego’s most elegant wedding event, the EXPO allows engaged couples and event planners to enjoy wine tasting, tasty hors d’ouevres, pies and cakes, couture fashion shows, mini-make overs by top beauty salons, wedding design tips by local experts and resources like M Bride Bridal Boutique, Williams Sonoma, Bloomingdales, Tim Otto Photography, IKEA, Friar Tux, Movin Tunes, Republic of Music, Bird and Bear Bakehouse, Cravory Cookies, Avant Garde Travel, Eccentric International Chefs, Elite British DJ, RSVP Weddings, San Diego Style Weddings Magazine, Flour Power Cakery and many more.
Since its enception in 1998, The Wedding Party EXPO has welcomed all couples as a LGBTQ friendly show and also boasts its behind-the-scenes show production “going green” tradition with an online show program, emailing event tickets, offering brides reusable bags and encouraging attendees to carpool or Uber to the show with Uber offers. To register for discounted advance tickets, visit www.SanDiegoWeddingParty.com. Tickets are $20 each at the door but advance tickets are for sale for half price on the website.
All tickets include hors d’oeuvres, wine tasting, fashion shows, design contests and more. Children under 5 are free, 5-12 are half price day-of only.
Upgraded VIP tickets are available for $50 and include reserved VIP front row fashion show seating, fabric swag bag with lots of goodies and gifts value $200 [one swag bag per VIP package for bride only].
About The Wedding Party EXPO:
Founded by Pamela Ann Noxon, a local wedding professional since 1996, SanDiegoWedding.com and The Wedding Party EXPO were created in 1998 as a fresh new resource for helping brides and grooms plan their San Diego wedding event. From her experience in helping behind-the-scenes with more than 700 weddings, Ms. Noxon saw firsthand how vastly different wedding services and products were in terms of their integrity, style and professionalism. SanDiegoWedding.com and The Wedding Party EXPO introduce couples to the right wedding services, products and vendors for their wedding.
For more information on SanDiegoWeddingParty.com and The Wedding Party EXPO, consult the website at: www.sandiegoweddingparty.com or call 760-635-1120. ## ###