(San Diego) – Style is important to every bride and groom. At the 41st Wedding Party Expo, engaged couples, brides, grooms and their bridal party will get in-tune with the latest wedding styles and ideas by mingling with wedding experts, stylists, caterers, venues, planners, florists, top photographers, DJ’s, catered food and wedding cake tastings and more on Sunday, February 19, 2017 at the newly restyled THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego spanning 3 floors and 35,000 square feet in the Historic Lower Level, the glamorous lobby and Palm Court and the dramatic Presidential Ballroom and Foyer from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
This Show will be featured in four beautiful areas that will include:
• A multi designer, couture bridal fashion show on the Presidential stage by local favorite salon M Bride of La Jolla featuring the world’s top designer fashions by Ines di Santo, Reem Acra, Monique Lhuillier, Elli Saab and more, takes place at 3:00 pm
• Taste cakes and vote for your favorite in the Ultimate Cake Taste Test Challenge contest
• Bloomingdale Registry Spot with the latest in registry and gift ideas.
• Exclusive tea style fashion show by Designer Michelle Hebert in the lobby at 1:30 pm with special treatment for show VIP’s.
• Enjoy delicious tastings of appetizers, entrées and desserts at the various vendor booths.
• Bella Beverage Catering will sponsor a cocktail lounge area with delicious drinks to taste and demonstrations on “Signature Cocktails to Match your Event”.
• A Wedding Gown ‘Designer Row’ with special Designer appearances by Michelle Hebert, Jana Ann and Adolfo Sanchez in the Presidential Foyer offers brides an assortment of wedding gown styles to inspire any fashionista bride while you meet the Designers face to face!
• Gentlemen’s Lounge with men’s fashions, grooming and craft beer and mead tasting.
• Enjoy a delicious grand tasting by the US GRANT HOTEL in the exclusive Chairman’s Court.
• Get your beauty on in the Beauty Lounge with hair, makeup and healthcare pros taking good care of you right at the show.
• Meet over 100 local wedding experts from planners to photographers and DJ’s and videographers and florists and stylists and rental companies and photo booths and more!
• VIP options for couples who want the royal treatment with champagne greeting, front row seating on the fashion show runway and a swag bag of VIP goodies.
A dynamic and fashionable event, The Wedding Party EXPO brings engaged couples, coordinators, and professionals together to one beautiful location for an amazing EXPO experience totally unlike large, impersonal bridal expos. Creative, stylish and fun, each show is held at one of San Diego’s most beautiful wedding locations. This show really allows engaged couples and event planners to enjoy wine tasting, tasty hors d’ouevres, pies and cakes, couture fashion shows, mini-make overs by top beauty salons, wedding design tips by local experts and resources like M Bride Bridal Boutique, Bloomingdales, Exquisite Weddings Magazine, Bella Beverage, Tim Otto Photography, Avant Garde Travel, Spitfire Catering & Events, Eccentric International Chefs, Elite British DJ, RSVP Weddings, Designer Kendra Scott, San Diego Style Weddings Magazine, Flour Power Cakery and many more.
This Show will also feature an amazing hand-picked selection of the area’s finest wedding services and products including: top designer gowns, tuxedos, gift registry, fashion accessories, photographers, videographers, honeymoon destinations, musicians, florists, officiants, caterers, coordinators, jewelers, makeup and hair stylists, the absolute finest local ceremony and reception venues and more.
The Wedding Party EXPO is proud to be an every couple friendly show’ welcoming LGBTQ engaged couples since its inception. The show’s behind-the-scenes show production continues its tradition of going green with an online show program, emailing event tickets, offering brides reusable bags and encouraging attendees to carpool or Uber to the show with Uber offers. To register for discounted advance tickets, visit www.SanDiegoWeddingParty.com. Tickets are $20 each at the door but advance tickets are for sale for half price on the website.
All tickets include hors d’oeuvres, wine tasting, fashion shows, design contests and more. Children under 5 are free, 5-12 are half price day-of only.
Upgraded VIP tickets are available for $50 and include reserved VIP front row fashion show seating, fabric swag bag with lots of goodies and gifts value $200 [one swag bag per VIP package for bride only].